Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Such a GREAT day today!! Had my first stem cell injections, the same wonderful doctor and assistant from 2 years ago were still here! They were really happy to see me walking in this time and hear about my improvements from the first treatment. I was really happy to hear that they increased the amount of cells administered since the last time, from 9 million to 20 million!!! So even though I am only staying here for half the time, I will be receiving even more cells than the first time I was here a whole month!! I was kind of sad thinking that I would only be getting half the amount this time, so that really made me so excited! The numbing shot they gave me first must be new too, because this time I did not even feel the big needle go into my back! That was a really big relief. The IV stem cell injection I had after was more painful though, the needle was a bit thicker I think and again they gave me twice the amount of cells that I received last time :)

I also had my first visit to the BioFit center today, was happy to see my favorite personal trainer from last time was still there! They changed the location to a different building so I was worried I would have someone else. He even had Gaga songs playing during the session haha. He showed me 2 exercises I can do on my own to really help get my right knee to lift up. I am looking forward to seeing the results from doing these every day on top of the cells doing their work! I've been drinking a LOT of water today so hopefully that will help me not get a headache this time from the back injection.

4 comments:

  1. So So awesome Josh, Glad to hear it's going well and may that continue also. Your there to get thier help but sounds like your helping and inspiring the Dr's and other's too.. Your like a pioneer and I hope the US will take note too..win win!! Keep up the hard work. I'm here cheering you on..as many other are too.. Off to the chapel for more intentions and prayers coming your way. Thank you again for sharing this amazing journey your on. Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fantastic that the same wonderful people are still there at the Institue. It really sounds like they are truly there as it's their calling to be there.

    I also think it's fantastic that your expectations this time versus last time in regard to number of injections and cell count have turned your frown upside down. I'm so excited for You and the wonderful team you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Awesome❤ Glad all is going well. God Bless you my friend. ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that they are giving you more than twice as much stem cells this time! Less injections but more cells overall sounds like win-win. :) Also really cool that you get the same great doctor and assistant and personal trainer, I'm happy to hear that. So cool that they have Gaga songs playing, exercising to great music is the best! Would they be able to play every Gaga song they have when you are there, so you can have a Gaga takeover? :)

    ReplyDelete