Thursday, July 2, 2015

Internet is still acting up, sorry for the late post today! My back was hurting from my injection yesterday so in my physical therapy session today I just used the electrostimulator to give my muscles a good workout while just laying down.


For dinner we went out with our new friends we made while we are here, Romeo and Jenny. Their last day is tomorrow we will miss them!! My dad treated us to dinner at a place called Jimmys and it was very yummy! I got a seafood pasta which I was very impressed with!



I have another injection tomorrow so lets hope my back doesn't get so sore afterwards again! I am already feeling much better so at least I will get to have a good sleep tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are enjoying your time there. Like a vacation and a treatment at the same time. A new place to see, new people to meet.

    Much love

    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said! It has been very pleasant over here and has been a wonderful experience overall :)

      Delete