Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Update, one year after second treatment: Legs are a lot stronger and getting bigger! A little bit more range of motion and sensation in the right leg, still have trouble moving the ankle though. Standing, balance, and endurance has improved very much, I can walk longer distances faster without getting as tired. At the gym I can even use the leg press on my own now, my right foot doesn't slip off on its own anymore so I have more control in that leg now. A few months ago I was not able to push it at all, now I can do it and even add a little weight onto it. Still practicing with the cane and hoping to lose the crutches for good haha. Working hard every day still and hoping for more improvements :)

2 comments:

  1. No Doubt stem cell therapy is really awesome with effective results. i have visited stem cell therapy in dallas and got awesome information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked. it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.
    Buy Etilaam online

    ReplyDelete